Online Training Courses of HRM in Pakistan
DMA pleased to announce Online HRM Training in Pakistan for Professionals. This course is basically designed to provide students the basic understanding of key HRM functions, which include HR Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Compensation, Performance Evaluation and Training & Development. Since human resource provides a competitive advantage that ultimately has a vital role in success and effectiveness of any organization, this course emphasis on the understanding of the basic concept of managing human resource and their applications in today’s organization.
At the end of this course you should be able to
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the activities and decisions that
- Inform the employee relationship and management including recruitment, selection, training health and safety, employment safety, employment laws, motivation and productivity of employees.
- Understand the relevancy of the HRM theories and practices, developed in
- Western settings, in indigenous culture
- Develop and design different forms and memos for recruitment, selection, TNA, and performance appraisal of employees
- What is HRM?
- Why HRM is important
- Conducting job analysis.
- HRM Planning
- Job description
- Job Specification
- Recruiting & selecting employee
- Recruitment techniques
- Sources of recruitment
- Training & development
Training Duration: 3 Months
Training Days: 3 days in a week
Training Format: On Skype or you can come to our office
Training Fee: PKR: 25,000/-