We Are Hiring
We are currently seeking an SEO Specialist to join our team. This person will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, directing and implementing changes to clients’ websites so they are optimized for search engines by implementing methods to improve the websites’ organic search rankings (SEO). This includes keyword research, analyzing websites, documenting SEO changes and communicating changes to internal managers and clients. The role of the SEO Specialist is to understand business, user and search engine patterns in order to assist clients in earning premium placement in SERPs and to ensure constant traffic flow to the client websites.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, revamped for Search Engine Optimization.
- Formulate effective keyword strategies for clients based on keyword research and SEO best practices.
- Audit, develop and analyze SEO performance via analytics.
- Create and implement content strategies.
- Conduct directory submissions and revisions.
- Stay up to date on the SEO industry and changing SEO standards.
- Assist in SEO Copywriting for client websites, blogs and press releases.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports to our clients about their state of SEO.
- Stay up to date on changing SEO standards.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ year’ experience doing SEO on multiple websites (agency experience)
- Thorough understanding of internet marketing, SEO/SEM strategies
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation
- High level of motivation and energy; a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a “team player” attitude
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and handle pressure situations with ease
- Proficiency in using and interpreting web analytics
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients via phone or e-mail
- Strong attention to detail, time-management and organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
We work in a fast-paced, challenging, and fun environment. In the process of designing, developing and promoting our projects/ client projects, the candidate will get hands on experience in modern techniques from the concept phase through to product delivery and promotion.
If you are looking for a new challenge, want to work with creative and innovative people, and want to push the capacity to keep up with the modern practices,
Apply for this job NOW!
SEO| Social media Marketing| Products/Solutions Promotions| Internet Marketing.
Internship in Marketing | Online Jobs| Freelancer Jobs| Marketing Jobs in Karachi Pakistan| Jobs in Pakistan| Jobs in DMA
SEO Executive Required
Functional Area: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Total Position: 5
Job Type: Full Time / Half Time
Gender: Doesn’t Matter
Age: 20 – 27 Year
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Required Experience: 1 Year – 3 Years